Thursday 13 August 2020

Notes

 The reason for the journey is to find something he can do with his gift that would benefit his people.

There should be some kind of sex scene but it would have to be with a different species than his own as they are all in his community at this time.

The nature of the planet is a driving force as it captured ships that land on it. Getting to the planet is not a problem but getting off is. (I need to figure out this part as it will impact his journey I think)

His journey will end at the human village on the other side of the land. The original goal was to rescue a human girl from a villain named Mr Black. The girl being another telepath that sent out a world wide distress call mentally that pulled Woulf to her and led to her rescue

Note: I am not sure this idea will work but it gives him another reason to leave home that's better than exile which is what I'm working with right now

Note: I have considered apes but with humans at the end I don't think the contrast will be big enough.(Another anthropomorphic creature like a Naga but with arms maybe) The strangeness is needed for Woulf to learn that his species is not the only species trapped on the planet and to get the feel of different thought processes. Or maybe intelligent trees that are native to the planet?

Life cycle of fungi- Research

Life cycle of spiders & their webs- Research

do I want my characters to transform to human? Or is that the wrong way to go as I head to Woulfs epiphany.